Recent Posts

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Beaching it... finally


Darlings,
I'm back in Michigan.

Last Friday marked my very last day of clinicals at the hospital
and I'm now here for my graduation this weekend.  No more 
student status for me... well, at least till med school.
To say I'm excited is definitely an understatement.

For the first time this year I feel like I'm on Summer break.
This, of course, was to be celebrated with a trip 
to the beach with the girls.

I finally have a tan! Goodbye translucent Mariel.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Beach time and relaxation is well deserved! Have fun!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Sending you a big pat on the back...and a hug! Hooray for relaxation time and fun in the sun! You deserve it, lovely!!! Miss ya! xoxo

Amber said...

A big congratulation to you! Enjoy your time off and be sure to load up on the SPF :)

Lisa Fly Rondo said...

yay congrats, what an accomplishment! enjoy the rest of the summer while you can, so glad you got some beach and sun :)!

A.Hanaway said...

Congrats, love!