Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Oahu, Hawaii

{via}

Darlings,
I have a serious weakness for beach/island weddings. The way nature is 
used as the main decor captures my heart time and time again.

From the glowing bride to the gorgeous color combo of corals and greens,
this wedding will sweep you right off your feet.


(Photography: Radiant Photography by the Chansons, Venue: Kahaluu Fishpond, Floral + Event Design: Avery Solmssen Green
Event Planner: Melissa Laudise of Let's Do This!, Wedding Gown: Monique Lhuillier)

6 comments:

Dianna said...

lovely.

Sarah Stright said...

Wow. Now I want to get married there.

Murissa Shalapata said...

I love Hawaii and it would be the place I'd want to get married too! Island weddings seem ideal because not only do you not need to spend a ton of money on flowers and decor (because there is the natural beauty already) but it is a good way to weed out any family/friends that you don't exactly want to come anyways LOL.

The Wanderfull Traveler

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Stunning!!!!!! I love all of the tropical details.

Goldenberry said...

it looks wonderfull, I wish I could get married a second time with my hubby ! I'll choose the same wedding!

Tiana said...

how gorgeous is this wedding! i couldn't help but get little ducky bumps as i scrolled through the photos :)

the bride looked beautiful, the location looked beautiful. it was all just STUNNING.

xoxo,
tiana of l'esthetique