Recent Posts

Saturday, May 5, 2012

My New Place

(Dress: Forever21, Jacket: H&M, Heels: City Street, Bag: TJMaxx)

Darlings,
I'm moving again.

Same neighborhood, different place.

I'll be saying goodbye to my cute little room and saying hello to 
my very first studio/apartment experience.  This time I'll get to 
have my very own kitchen, bathroom, AND mailbox.
It might not seem like that big of a deal to you dolls but it is,
 indeed, a very exciting experience for me and I cannot wait to 
make it look like home. 

It's not much right now and their idea of "furnished" 
happens to be very different from mine. I mean, today I 
paid my new place a visit to check out the new improvements/furniture 
they told me would be waiting for me and I was welcomed with enough 
used blankets for a little army,  a cracked desk lamp, chipped desk, 
and an uninstalled air conditioner. Good thing my daddy is coming 
tomorrow to help me with all of that.

I promise to post some "AFTER" pictures very soon. 


8 comments:

Alexandra Durbin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that outfit!

Emily said...

I am running to F21 asap to get that dress! Love!

Ana Magdalena said...

This seems like a pretty big deal to me :)

How exciting!

Brooke said...

That dress is so adorable. I love everything about it. I just found your blog, and it's so cute! I can't wait to check out more posts :)

Your newest follower,

Brooke

yours truly, melissa said...

congrats on your first new place! i think every girl should have the opportunity to live alone - it's a great experience! have fun cozying it up. :)

Clara Turbay said...

nice inspirations!

simplyvonne said...

cant wait to see how you decorate the apt dear! when I was living in apt back in college, i hardly put any decor up :D love your maxi dress btw!

Rachel Lawson said...

You look beautiful! LOVE the outfit!! Congrats on your new place!! The best part of living by yourself? Getting to decorate how YOU want!

xo
Rachel