Recent Posts

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Birthday Treat

(Strawberry + Almond + Chocolate = HEAVEN)

Darlings,
Today I turn 22. 

Perfect day to ride my bike into town and 
treat myself to my favorite sweets.

It's been a really good day so far.

Woke up to message from S singing me Happy birthday (that man can SING!), 
got a call from mommy and daddy soon after, got out early from the hospital, 
the pastry shop in town hadn't run out of almond macaroons just yet, 
AND it is 90 degrees and sunny outside.

The only thing missing was being able to spend it with my love and family.
(Yay for going home in about 24 hours!)

Now to spend the rest of the evening in Starbucks hitting the books.

After all, it can't all be fun and games.... 
that's what the weekend is for.


14 comments:

Flaviana Boni said...

cool photos!

Check out my new outfit post!
Dress Up For Armageddon

Candice said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Mariel! Hope your day is wonderful! :)

BlueVanilla said...

Yum! Happy BirthdaY! xx


Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Sarah Stright said...

Aww, happy birthday! sounds like a nearly perfect day!

isubisou said...

Happy birthday Mariel!
I've found your blog few days ago and I'm so impressed by the wedding photos, actually not only wedding but all of them. You're amazing photographer! Wow, wow, wow! Great job!

that's all said...

Happy B-Day!!! i wishy you all the best now...today and an every day in your life!!!!!!

xoxo Mag

Jhan said...

Happy Birthday, Mariel! Enjoy your birthday weekend and the weekend in general! :-)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Happy Birthday to one of my most GORGEOUS and kind friends! love ya Mariel!!!

Shutterbug said...

happy birthday, beautiful lady! Hope your day was filled with wonderful memories! :)

Rachel Lawson said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Sounds like the perfect day!!

xo

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Fly Rondo said...

happy bday pretty girl! so glad it was wonderful :) may bdays are the best!!

Liesl said...

i hope you had a happy, happy birthday, Mariel!!! By the looks of the goodies, I'd say it was lovely! :)

Rachel Andre said...

Happy Birthday Mariel! Hope you enjoyed your sweet day and your sweets.