Recent Posts

Monday, April 23, 2012

201

Suite for eight: $134 per night (here)

Darlings,
This weekend I got to spend it with my girls 
in the gorgeous city of Chicago. 

We were celebrating one of my friend's bachelorette 
and I had the honor of playing "event planner" 
for the weekend.


Thanks to Airbnb (Shout-out to Megan!) and Urban Holiday Lofts 
I was able to book the most marvelous loft right in the heart of
Wicker Park, Chicago's most thriving neighborhood.

I definitely recommend this over a hotel ANY day. 


6 comments:

Liesl said...

Looks like such a lovely time in Chicago with your friends! That loft looks like so much FUN! :)

Amber said...

That loft is AMAZING!! And so cheap!!! Was that really per night or was it per GIRL per night?!

Dianna said...

wow this looks perfect for what I've been trying to plan in July. Is there a website or any more information? The place looks lovely.

Amber said...

looks like a great hotel for a girls weekend!

Mo (New on U) said...

I LOVE that! pretty much like a big slumber party!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

What a fabulous loft! LOVE Chicago!!!