Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

These next couple of days...

Darlings,
I have a four finals next week, one this Friday as well as a lab final report, 
and lab final exam tomorrow, but guess what I'll also be doing 
tonight while I study (I'm a great multitasker let me tell ya)...
Watching the VS fashion show, of course.

I think I need to set my priorities straight hehe.

Just 9 more days and I'll be back home for Christmas Break...
Then I won't feel guilty for doing anything other than school work.

I must survive these next couple of weeks first.

Pray for me dolls!
(Isn't my dorm hall so festively pretty? I think so)

10 comments:

Emily said...

haha you and me both! BIO test tomorrow and ill be studying as I watch the fashion show! I mean after all its not the tests we will remember...9 days?! dang girl i am jealous but i only have a few more than you :) best of luck!!

Liesl said...

All the best on your finals...I'm sure you will rock them, and enjoy the last few days before you are back home for the Christmas break! Woo Hoo! Your dorm is all festive...ours never did the light thing inside, I love it!!! Oh and I'll be watching the VS fashion show too!

Liesl :)

DoublClik said...

I have to wait for TOMORROW for the fashion show to surface online! Cant wait <3

Stephanie said...

Good luck on your finals! And your dorm looks beautiful!

Mary said...

GOOD LUCK!

the lovebirds said...

what a cute blog! and those pumpkin bars are making my mouth water. xoxo

Emilie said...

good luck with your exams!! I still have time untill January haha :) Just think about all the fun things you can do after your exams that always helps me!

xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

Good luck with finals! You'll be on break soon.

The pumpkin bars in your post before look delicious!!

Red Soles and Red Wine

Mrs. Pancakes said...

how fun is your blog..good luck on the exams...i remember those days!

simplyvonne said...

oh my that is a lot of finals! good luck sweetie, im sure you will do well.

I saw the VS show, girls were gorgeous but some are too skinny.