Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Beautiful November

('cause the sister likes my silly poses... the sillier the better)
(Blouse: LeMuse, Leggins: Forever 21, Boots: Endless)

Darlings,
Today is my first official day at home for Thanksgiving break. 
It is surprisingly warm for late November.

It's funny because when I need it to be warm it's frigidly cold... and when I want 
snow it's too warm for it. Because we all know Thanksgiving without snow 
just isn't the same.

But it's ok because it was incredibly gorgeous outside and 
perfect for a walk with the little sister. 
------------------------------------------
PS. Check out LeMuse marvelous Fall/Winter collection... 
I think my Christmas list just got bigger.


5 comments:

Liesl said...

These pictures are beautiful just like your outfit...love it! Enjoy your break at home for Thanksgiving!

Liesl :)

Adriana (AKA Your Lil' Sis) said...

Lovely Pictures!

Shutterbug said...

I love that shirt! it looks so good on you!

Lex C. said...

I wish Thanksgiving break lasted a lot longer than it did :(

Your blouse is so cute, though! And I LOVE the boots!

Jenna Lee said...

Great photos. Love the boots. And the hair! Looks great!