Recent Posts

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shall We Go Camping?

Darlings,
With summer right around the corner and can't help but dream about this year's adventures. Other than summer physics I would love to add some camping to my schedule. I have been camping every year since before I was one so I wouldn't want this year to be the exception.  It would be incredibly amazing if this year's camping gear includes this tent. Isn't absolutely amazing? Now, I'll have to make sure it's a VERY secluded area. 

3 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

I saw this somewhere and thought it strange but cool. That would be awesome to have on a lake.

Steffy's Pro's and Con's said...

i love camping so much! jealous!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Emily said...

WOW! That is like a dream - how beautiful! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
xoxo Emily
http://bellishment.blogspot.com/