Recent Posts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

On The Road Again...

Darlings,
In just a few hours I will be making the 5 hour ride home for Spring Break and I am absolutely ecstatic! Now I can finally play in my kitchen (Biscotti, Macaroons, and this delicious Manicotti recipe are currently on my to-do list), continue reading Gone With The Wind, celebrate my mommy's birthday WITH her, have some super duper fun dates with the boyfriend, AND practice my italian. A couple of weeks ago I got these great books to improve your italian skills but I had been lacking the time to read through them. Well, not anymore.  This next 10 days will be wonderful indeed and I plan on telling you dolls all about it as it comes along. 


6 comments:

Katie Jo said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! You're so adorable!!!

Ashley said...

Sounds like you have MAJOR fun ahead! YES!!

p.s. you look amazing in those stripes! :)

Scientific Housewife said...

Exciting! You look so cute!

Steffy's Pro's and Con's said...

awesome good luck with practicing itialian! you look cute :)

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

AriadnaBach said...

cute pictures!! good luck with your italian and your great trip!

Amanda said...

Visiting from Saturday Around the World [writing from San Francisco]! Love your blog, I am your newest follower! I have always wanted to read Gone with the Wind; hope you enjoy it! =)