Recent Posts

Friday, February 4, 2011

Breath

Darlings,
I can now breath again. As some of you noticed, I was quite absent these last couple of weeks and I am so sorry I neglected you.  But now that I have turned in 3 lab reports, took my Hematology lab midterm, Organic Chemistry exam, and a Human Biology and Hematology lecture exams (it is a good thing that I absolutely love what I do), I am all yours... Well, until school takes me away again which I hope is not anytime soon. Right now I can help but think of this last summer in Puerto Rico and how relaxed, stress-free, AND warm (silly snow storm) I was... maybe I can go back to that just for this coming week.
I promise this week will be a fun one.

P.S. Check out my guest post at Fairy Tales Are True.

7 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Phew sounds super busy. This photo definitely makes me yearn for a tropical lifestyle.

$100 APART Style Giveaway:
http://tinyurl.com/49rf8lk

Leya said...

lovely picture..
i'm off for a break too...and i feel the same way...
but back to University this sunday..
pressure is on..

Jillian said...

wowzah! glad youre done with all of those projects! have a lovely weekend and enjoy the break! xoxo jcd
http://www.cornflakedreams.com/

Amber Blue Bird said...

wow that sounds like a jam packed couple of weeks. time to take breather!

Becky-May said...

I soo want to be on the beach right now!

The Flower Girl,

X

katerina said...

love this photo! it's getting me to summer, beaches and cocktails!
<3
katerina

Krystal said...

busy girl! welcome back though!!