Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last Words

Today I watched yesterday's episode of How I Met Your Mother and even though it usually makes me laugh like no other show out there, that's not what happened today. It made me cry. 
Darlings, think twice before you hang up your phone or say goodbye to someone next time... after all, it could be your very last words to them, or their's to you. Don't hang up the phone mad or go to bed with resentment in your heart, it's not worth it. 
Image via here.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I've been thinking about Last Words all day. The best show...that shared a wonderful message last night.

Krystal said...

aw, I haven't seen it. It sounds like I will cry too :)

Megan said...

I love How I Met Your Mother, I wanted to cry when Marshall heard his dad's vmail.