Recent Posts

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Hello darlings, 
Today I had the most marvelous time alongside my family. We all went to Olive Gardens to celebrate Mother's Day and treat our dear mommy to a good time. She was definitely very happy and grateful to not have to worry about dinner and dishes today. I love you mom, and I am very happy you had a wonderful time today. 
My mom and I
Absolutely delicious!
My mom's choice for dessert

So tell me darlings, what did you do for Mother's Day?

5 comments:

Deanna said...

That cake looks delicious!

I'maNolaGirl said...

Mmmm! I agree with Deanna, that cake look amazing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Love the pic of you and your mom, lovely!

Wise Take said...

That dessert looks amazing.

Lenore said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love the pic of you and your mom - she's gorgeous!

XO
Lenore