Recent Posts

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Beautiful Afternoon in... MILWAUKEE

Good Morning my darlings,
Let me tell you about yesterday... it was simply marvelous. Sean came down and we decided to go for a walk through downtown Milwaukee since the weather was absolutely gorgeous (and those don't come around everyday in the Midwest... specially in the beginning of spring when snow likes to pop by for a surprise). Here are some photos I took of the enchanting little city. 
The Milwaukee Art Museum
The Courthouse

Cute little cabin in the middle of the park (random uh)
...the view from the bench was beautiful but being with him made it even more special.
Photos by Yours Truly

11 comments:

wallflower said...

Beauuuuutiful. What kind of camera do you use!

Mariel Torres said...

Thank You! I am currently using a PENTAX Optio E30. It's perfect for on-the-go since it fits pretty easy in my purse ;).

Danielle said...

Looks like a lovely day! Cute wee couple too!! :)

Fashion Chalet said...

Great blog!

I love the post :)



xx

Elisa, Croatia said...

I know what you mean about the weather in the midwest, I went to college in Iowa and know too well about the frigid temperatures. These are good photos I must agree!

Wild and Precious said...

great pictures. never been, but now i think i need to!!

was blog hoping and found your blog. so fun.

i hope you'll visit my blog too. i'm hosting a pearl earring giveaway i think you might like.

Sarah said...

Love the tones of these! Looks like a lovely day!

Elizabeth said...

The cabin is random...but cute!

Smile, Emily said...

What absolutely great photos! I never knew Milwaukee was that, well, cool. :) I've been to middle Wisconsin but not Milwaukee.

x Emily

Erika said...

Your photos are lovely!

elizabeth rachael said...

i like your photos.

that cabin makes me want to sit in a rocking chair and drink sweet tea out of a mason jar.