Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It Begins Here...

Hello My Darlings, 
I need your help for a project I am putting together and I would love for you, my dear readers, to help me each and every step of the way. The first step.... Help me find the perfect cookbook.
I have already started my research and this is what I have collected so far. Let me know which one you would prefer and if not in the list feel free to tell me about your favorite cookbook.

1. Everyday Italian: 125 Simple And Delicious Recipes (By Giada De Laurentiis)

 

2. Mastering the Art of French Cooking (By Julia Child) 
3. Barefoot Contessa at Home (By Ina Garten)   
 4. Lunch in Paris: A Love Story, with Recipes (By Elizabeth Bard)
 
5. La Cucina: The Regional Cooking of Italy (By Italian Academy of Cuisine)
  6. Nigella Express: Good Food Fast (By Nigella Lawson)
7. BON APPETIT Cookbook (By Barbara Fairchild)
  8. Mark Bittman's Kitchen Express: 404 Inspired Seasonal Dishes You Can Make in 20 Minutes or Less (By Mark Bittman) 

7 comments:

Elisabeth Adele said...

I am a mere novice at cooking, but i absolutely love it.
I am interested to learn which cook book is the most perfect cause I have much to learn!

The Funny Farm said...

Are you SO sweet to comment on my post, or what??! I have never had that happen! What a wonderful surprise.

My vote is for #5 or #6, good picks.

God Bless!

Mandy Higgs said...

love the books! i like#4,,can't you guess why,,,lol
Cheers
Mandy:D

Emma said...

Great book selection ! I like the book Lunch in Paris... I love Paris !! so romantic, but I have no idea of cooking !!!
Thank´s for visiting me, lots of Love, Emma.

Lau said...

Mastering the Art of French Cooking is a must have in all kitchens. And "Julie and Julia" is a must see, as well!! I want to try the Italian Cooking cookbook myself.

allieinsavannah said...

I will be following your cookbook progress for sure. I need one too, something easy, good, and not over the top expensive. Now that we have baby here, turkey sandwiches and soup just don't cut it! Haha.

JM said...

I'm happy that you liked my Valentine's post :) and would love to follow your blog. I love "The French Laundry Cookbook" (inspirational mostly) I use my "Great Food Fast" cookbook the most. It's Fresh, easy and healthy, oh and fast too!